I asked you guys via my Instagram story what you wanted to see more of on my blog, and a few of you answered that you want to see more beauty related posts! I thought it would be a fun idea to share some of my favorite makeup products of 2018. While I am definitely not an expert when it comes to makeup, I still love trying out new products and experimenting with new colors and formulas. Below I’ll link all of my favorite items that I used this year!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation: If you have very sensitive skin, give this product a try! This is one of the only foundations I’ve tried that does not cause me to break out.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Radiant Primer: I love wearing a primer underneath my foundation whenever I want my makeup to last longer. This primer is illuminating, which I love since I tend to have drier skin.
- Clinique Chubby Sticks: These chubby sticks are perfect for every day wear, because they are light and moisturizing. I’ve seriously loved every shade I’ve tried of these so far!
- Moroccan Magic Lip Balms: I love these organic, essential oils infused lip-balms so much. I even wrote an entire article about them here!
- Norvina Eyeshadow Palette: Anastasia Beverly Hills makes my favorite eyeshadow palettes! I love the pink and purple shades in this palette, because I think they flatter my brown eyes. I also love their Modern Renaissance palette.
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Limited Edition Mascara: This mascara is worth a try if you are looking to find a new favorite! And I am obsessed with the limited edition packaging.
Please reach out to me if you decide to try out or have ever tried out any of these products! I would love to hear your thoughts.