I think the title of this blog post says enough. If I can eat a slice of cheesecake that doesn’t make me feel bad about treating myself, then count me in! I’ve seen this recipe floating around the internet, so I decided to give it a try. It ended up being a success!
The only dairy that this cheesecake contains is fat free, plain greek yogurt- which is one of the only dairy products I consume on a daily basis. The greek yogurt helps make the cheesecake light and airy, while still allowing for a similar consistency to regular cheesecake.
Try out this recipe and let me know what you think in the comments section below!
REDUCED GUILT, GREEK YOGURT CHEESECAKE
What you’ll need:
3 TBSP coconut sugar
1 TBSP vanilla extract
3 cups fat free, plain greek yogurt
1 box of Jello sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your eggs and sugar.
2. Next, combine your yogurt and vanilla extract with the eggs and sugar.
3. Finally, mix in your box of Jello pudding mix.
4. Grease a 9 inch round cake pan with cooking spray, and fill the pan with your mixture. Try to make the top of your cheesecake as even as possible.
5. Bake the cheesecake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. You’ll know your cheesecake has finished baking once it looks set, but still slightly jiggly.
6. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely, and then let it set over night in the refrigerator.
7. Enjoy! I like to serve mine with fresh strawberries.